Steps To Print Documents In Mac By Using 123.hp.com/setup
Indeed, dont wonder! You can even print the document with no obstruction assuming you are having Mac. It isn't required that main Windows clients can print the page. Any of you who are working either Windows OS or Mac can much of the time print the archive inside a moment. Follow the below steps for this:
- Open the document you would like to take handout
- Press Command + P for opening print window
- Select the HP printer which is associated to your PC
- Presently change the page direction either to Landscape and Portrait according to your prerequisite. The Duplex printing choice can likewise be changed and the edge can be set prior to printing
- Once you have done with changes in settings, click Print to start printing the document
- The Print window can also be opened by hitting on ‘File’ menu and then ‘Print’ option
Are you finding some difficulties while performing the above tasks? If yes, then instead of being worried just do chit-chat with our support team for the assistance. They will suggest you all the possible direction of annihilating your trouble in an efficacious way.
How to Connect HP Printer With Mac?
If you are using Mac and other iOS devices confirm that the version should support HP Printer. To connect your Mac computer or laptop you will need to connect it to the same network first either wireless or using USB cable or Ethernet.
- Connect your printer and Mac together with USB.
- Now Connect the devices to the internet wirelessly or with a wired connection.
- Select the software update from the Apple menu.
- Or select ‘About this Mac’ and choose Software updates.
- Select Install.
Select your printer on your Mac:
- Go to Apple Menu then select System Preferences.
- Now from the hardware section select Printer and fax.
When your printer is listed in the list:
- Move to sign (-) and remove the printer. Now go to the (+) sign and select Add printer or scanner.
- Select when your printer name displays.
- Click on Continue.
When your printer is not listed:
- Now you need to move to (+) sign and click on Add Printer or scanner.
- Select your printer name in the list.
- Click on "Continue".
- Use the ‘Print Using’ box to select your printer’s name.
- Now download and install Printer Software from Apple.
Now your 123.hp.com/setup for Mac is done you can use the printer and get the HD printer from your HP printer.